cable before disconnecting
There is battery voltage at the PCB at all
times. Failure to disconnect battery cable
will result in damage to equipment
injury to personnel.
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STEIlCE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question.
the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,0-4.500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
If the resistance is over 4.500
ohms, STEIICE-R displays .220.127.116.11.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity.
For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).
harness (para. 4-90).
controller will cause
the circuit to be
Replace glow plug
controller (para. 4-33).