RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STEIICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question.
the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,04,500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
If the resistance is over 4,590
Replace parking brake switch (para. 4-23).
Replace harness or repair wiring (para. 4-80).
Reconnect all wiring. Connect glow plug controller hst.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
1 ,ooO ohms.
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity.
For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).
PROTECTWE CONTROL BOX
BRAKE WARNING LAMP