Disconnect negative battery
cable before disconnecting and
reconnecting PCB harness.
There is battery voltage at the
PCB at all times. failure to
disconnect battery cable will
result in damage to equipment
or injury to personnel.
Replace harness or PCB (para. 4-4).
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STEIICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminals indicated in the question.
2. Start Test 91, o-4500 Ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5
ohms is continuity.
If the resistance is over
4,500 ohms, STUICE-R
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BACK
leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity.
For an open
circuit, the meter should peg full scale (needle
all the way to the left).