Replace cable (para. 4-72).
Put the red lead on the power stud,
and the black on the terminal of the
starter in order to measure the
voltage along wire 6A.
DC VOLTAGE O-45 VOLTS
SfEilCE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test
point, BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 69. DC Volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
1. Set the voltmeter to a DC volts scale of at
least 40 volts.
2. Connect the RED lead to positive and the
BLACK lead to negative.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale.