PRESSURE (psi) 0 TO 1000 TEST #50
This procedure measures pressure, in the
0 to 1000 PSIG range. Teat requires the
use of the TK adapters and transducers.
1. Attach connector P1 of cable W4 to J2 TK or
2. Install blue striped pressure transducer where
pressure is to be measured. Attach connector
P2 of cable W4 to transducer.
3. Set TEST SELECT switch to 50. Press and
hold TEST button until CAL appears on
4. Release TEST button and wait for offset value
to appear on display. If offset is within -150 to
150 proceed. If not, go to DCA
5. Energize system
6. Press and release TEST button.
7. Observe displayed value.
Run Confidence Test.
Possible Error Messages
E005 Offset not perfomed.
E002 Transducer not connected