Change 1 2-343
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about 1000
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit, the
meter should peg full scale (needle all the way to
Bleed brake system. Refer to (para. 7-10).
Replace parking brake switch. Refer
to (para. 4-19).
Replace harness/or repair wiring.
Refer to (para. 4-85).
Replace PCB. Refer to (para. 4-5).
Replace distribution box (para. 4-5.1).
STE/ICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91, 0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4500 ohms,
STE/ICE displays '126.96.36.199.'
1. Set the voltmeter to a DC volts scale of at least
2. Connect the RED lead to positive and the
BLACK lead to the negative.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale.
STE/ICE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test point,
BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 89, DC volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.