Change 1 2-341
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about 1000
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit, the
meter should peg full scale (needle all the way to
Reconnect all wiring. Connect
the glowplug controller last.
Replace parking brake switch. Refer
to (para. 4-19).
Replace harness/or repair wiring.
Refer to (para. 4-85).
STE/ICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91, 0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4500 ohms,
STE/ICE displays '220.127.116.11.'