Incorrect oil level and type can
cause pressure problems, Ieaks,
excessive blowby, and other problems.
Inspect the oil cooler, oil cooler supply return
lines, CDR valve hoses, oil pan, and oil filter. Test
CDR valve, (para 3-9). See the location on parts
page to find the these parts.
STE/lCE-R TEST 10
1. Start Test 10, Engine RPM.
2. Crank or start the angina. Displayed reading
is RPM. Cranking RPM should be approximately
200. Idle RPM should be 625-675.
Remove sending unit, refer to (para 4-25).
INTERLEAVE WITH 0-1000 PSI PRESSURE
1. Connect BLUE Transducer in place of oil
pressure sending unit. Dial test 50 (0-1000 psi).
Perform offset test.
2. Dial teat 01, interleave with RPM. Dial test 50.
3. Start engine and observe display. VTM will
display RPMs, than PSI.