BATTERY CABLE BEFORE
CONTROL BOX HARNESS.
There is battery voltage at the PCB at all times.
Failure to disconnect battery cable will result in
damage to equipment or injury to personnel.
Replace PCB, refer to (para 4-5).
STE/lCE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED dip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Teat 91,0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Leas than 5
ohms is continuity. If the resistance is over 4500
ohms, STE/ICE displays 22.214.171.124.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about 1000
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Leas than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit, the
meter should peg full scale (needle all the way to