1 2-46. STUICE-R TEST PROCEDURES
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY 0 TO 4,500 OHMS TEST ##91
procedure measures resistance in the range
of 0 to 4,500 ohms. The VTM is used as an ohm-
meter, and test results are always displayed with
the decimal point in the right position. Additionaky,
any voltage present in the device being tested will
adversely affect test results. Make sure the circuit
or component being tested is shut off. Test re-
quires the use of the TK adapters and transducers.
l Continuity checks
l Resistance measurements
l Switch and relay functions
1. Connect test probe cable W2. Attach Pl to J4.
2. Connect the desired test leads to P2.
3. Set TEST SELECT switch to 91.
4. Short leads together.
Press and hold TEST
button until CAL appears on display.
5. Release TEST button and wait for offset value to
appear on display.
6. If offset is within -225 to 225, proceed. If not, go
to DCA Troubleshooting
7. Press and release TEST button. Observe
Run confidence test.
Possible Error Messages:
Offset not performed.