Replace harness or repair wiring (para. 4-90).
RESISTANCE AND CONTINWTY
STUIiZE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK dip to the
indicated test points in the question.
the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,04,500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than
5 ohms is continuity.
If the resistance is over
4,500 ohms, STEXE-R
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity.
For an open
circuit. the meter should peg full scale (needle
all the way to the left).