RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STOICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED dip and BLACK clip to the
indicated terminals in the question.
the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,04,5W
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than
5 ohms is continuity.
If the resistance is over
4.500 ohms, STEACE-R displays .188.8.131.52.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity.
For an open
circuit, the meter should peg full scale
(needle all the way to the left).