The easiest way to reach the circuit breaker is
to remove the gauge panel screws and pull the
panel out far enough to work with the wiring.
DC VOLTAGE O-45 VOLTS
STEIICE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test
point. BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 89, DC Votts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
1. Set the voltmeter to a DC volts scale of at
least 40 volts.
2. Connect the RED lead to positive and the
BLACK lead to negative.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale.
The heater motor is located directly in front of the
passenger seat under the instrument panel,
connected to the heating ducts.