Make sure these contacts are clean. Otherwise, the
wiper motor may not have power or ground.
Replace harness or repair wiring (para. 4-80).
Replace harness or repair wiring (para 4-90).
FRbNT OF VEHICLE
AS VIEWED FROM ABOVE
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STE/lCE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED dip and BLACK clip to the
indicated terminals in the question.
RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,0-4,500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than
5 ohms is continuity.
If the resistance is over
4,500 ohms, STEXE-R
1. Bet the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity.
For an open
cinxit. the meter should peg full scale (needle
all the way to the left).