TM 9-2320-387-24 -1
Replace harness or repair wiring (para. 4-80).
Replace rotary switch (para. 4-10).
REAR OF ROTARY SWITCH
DC VOLTAGE O-45 VOLTS
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test
point, BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Stan Test 89, DC Volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
1. Set the voltmeter to a DC volts scale of at least
2. Connect the RED lead to positive and the
BLACK lead to negative.
3. Be sure to read the comxt
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
indicated terminals in the question.
the first. BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,0-4500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than
5 ohms is continuity.
If the resistance is over
4,500 ohms, STE/lCE-R
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity.
For an open
circuit, the meter should peg full scale (needle
all the way to the left).