Replace wiper motor (para. 10-63).
DC VOLTAGE O-45 VOLTS
STWICE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test point
clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 89, DC Volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
1. Set the voltmeter to a DC volts scale of at least
2. Connect the RED lead to positive and the
BLACK lead to negative.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale.
STEllCE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
indicated terminals in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,045tXJ
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5
ohms is continuity. If the resistance is over
4.606 ohms, STEACE-R displays .220.127.116.11.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
1 ,ooO ohms.
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).