GLOW PLUGS CIRCUIT
Disconnect negative battery cable
before disconnecting and
reconnecting PCB harness.
all times. Failure to disconnect battery
cable will result in damage to
equipment or injury to personnel.
Repair wiring or replace harness (para. 4-90).
Repair wiring or replace harness (para. 4-80).
Replace glow plug controller (para. 4-33).
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
indicated test points in the question.
RED to the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,0-4.500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4,500
ohms, STUICE-R displays -18.104.22.168.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
1 JO0 ohms.
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).