Disconnect negative battery cable
There is battery voltage at the PC6
at all times. Failure to disconnect
battery cable will result in damage
to equipment or injury to personnel.
Replace PCB (refer to para. 44).
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STEIICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question.
RED to the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,04,500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5
ohms is continuity. If the resistance is over
4.500 ohms, STEACE-R displays .S.S.S.S.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).