DC VOLTAGE O-45 VOLTS
STOICE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test
point, BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 99. DC Volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
1. Set the voltmeter to a DC volts scale of at
least 40 volts.
2. Connect the RED lead to positive and the
BLACK lead to negative.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale.
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STOICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question. RED to
the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91, o-4.500 Ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4.500
ohms, STWlCE-R displays .9.9.9,9.
Repair/replace wires (para. 4-80).
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).