1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity.
For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).
Disconnect the four-way connector at the
time-delay module and measure the
voltage on wire 315D.
DC VOLTAGE O-45 VOLTS
STEIICE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test point,
BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 89. DC Volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STEIICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question. RED to
the first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91,0-4.500
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5
ohms is continuity.
If the resistance is over
4,500 ohms, STUICE-R