PCS BODY CONNECTOR
Repair/replace harness (para. 4-80).
Repair/replace rotary switch (para. 4-10).
REAR OF ROTARY SWflCH
Disconnect negative battery cable
reconnecting PCB harness.
There is battery voltage at the PCB at
all times. Failure to disconnect
battery cable will result in damage to
equipment or injury to personnel.
Be sure to reconnect the wires at the rotary switch
and the fuel solenoid.
FUEL SOLENOID WIRING
RESISTANCE AND CONTINUITY
STE/lCE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question.
2. Start lest 91, o-4.500 Ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4.500
ohms, STEACE-R displays .188.8.131.52.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than 5
ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).
Replace PCB (para. 4-4).
2-l 39/(2-l 40 blank)