Section Il. ILLUSTRATED MANUFACTURING INSTRUCTIONS (Contd)
Figure D-38. Winch Battery Cable
1. Determine cable number needed from RPSTL and cut cable 6145-00-538-8219 to length as shown.
2. Select and solder proper end terminals to cable ends as shown. (Refer to TM 9-237 for soldering
3. Install insulator as shown.
4. Cut 14 inches of spiral wrap from bulk 25 FT 2661-8P (98441) and install as shown. Spiral wrap is
held in position with black tape at both ends.
5. Mark and install identification band using old cable as reference.