11-47. WEAPON STATION TRAY SEAL REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
All models except M996, M996A1, M997,
Adhesive (Appendix C, Item 3)
M997A1 M997A2, M998, M998A1, M1035,
M1035A1, M1035A2, M1037, M1038, M1038A1,
M1042, M1097, M1097A1, M1097A2
General mechanics tool kit:
automotive (Appendix B, Item 1)
1. Remove seal (1) from weapon station (2).
2. Thoroughly clean the edge of weapon station (2).
1. Measure and cut required length of seal (1).
2. Apply a 1/16-in. (1.6 mm) to 1/8-in. (3.2 mm) bead of adhesive to seal (1) lip.
3. Starting somewhere other than at a corner, press seal over the lip of the weapon station (2) tray
4. Allow seal (1) to set and cure undisturbed, for about one hour.