3-10. CDR VALVE HOSES REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
General mechanics tool kit:
Hood raised and secured (TM 9-2320-280-10).
automotive (Appendix B, Item 1)
Engine access cover removed (para. 10-15).
CDR valve and bracket removed (para. 3-9).
1. Loosen clamp (2) and disconnect CDR valve intake manifold hose (1) from intake manifold (7).
2. Inspect adapter (3) for breaks or cracks. Replace if defective.
3. Loosen clamp (5) and disconnect CDR valve oil fill tube hose (4) from oil fill tube (6).
1. Connect CDR valve oil fill tube hose (4) to oil fill tube (6) and tighten clamp (5).
2. Connect to CDR valve intake manifold hose (1) to intake manifold (7) and tighten clamp (2).
Install CDR valve and bracket (para. 3-9).
Lower and secure hood (TM 9-2320-280-10).
Install engine access cover (para. 10-15).