STE/ICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
indicated terminals in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91, 0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Lees then
5 ohms is continuity. It the resistance is over
4500 ohms, STE/ICE displays 184.108.40.206.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity. For an open
circuit, the meter should peg full scale (needle
all the way to the left).