Glowplug Controller Harness
with sockets 3 & 6 highlighted
Change 1 2-318.13
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity. For an open
circuit, the meter should peg full scale (needle
all the way to the left).
Engine Connector Harness
with sockets A & B
STE/ICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
indicated test points in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91, 0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4500 ohms,
STE/ICE displays '220.127.116.11.'
Disconnect negative battery cable before
disconnecting and reconnecting distribution box
There is battery voltage at the distribution box at all
times. Failure to disconnect battery cable will result
in damage to equipment or injury to personnel.