Change 1 2-295
STE/ICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminals indicated in the question.
2. Start Test 91, 0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5
ohms is continuity. If the resistance is over
4500 ohms, STE/ICE-R displays 184.108.40.206.
1. Set the voltmeter to an ohms scale of about
2. Connect the RED and BLACK leads to the
connections stated in the question.
3. Be sure to read the correct scale. Less than
5 ohms indicates continuity. For an open circuit,
the meter should peg full scale (needle all the
way to the left).
Replace PCB, refer to (para. 4-5).
Replace distribution box, refer to (para. 4-5.1).
Disconnect negative battery cable before
disconnecting and reconnecting protective
control box/distribution box harness.
There is battery voltage at the
PCB/distribution box at all times. Failure to
disconnect battery cable will result in damage
to equipment or injury to personnel.