Change 1 2-81
Replace rotary switch. Refer
to (para. 4-7).
Replace PCB. Refer to (para. 4-5).
Replace distribution box. Refer to (para. 4-5.1).
Repair or replace harness.
Notify DS maintenance.
STE/ICE-R TEST 91
1. Connect RED clip and BLACK clip to the
terminations indicated in the question. RED to the
first, BLACK to the second.
2. Start Test 91, 0-4500 ohms.
3. Displayed reading is in ohms. Less than 5 ohms
is continuity. If the resistance is over 4500 ohms,
STE/ICE displays "188.8.131.52."
0-45 DC VOLTS
STE/ICE-R TEST 89
1. Connect RED clip to the indicated test point,
BLACK clip to negative or ground.
2. Start Test 89, DC volts.
3. Displayed reading is in volts.
There is battery voltage at the PCB/distribution
box at all times. Failure to disconnect battery
cable will result in damage to equipment or
injury to personnel.
DISCONNECT NEGATIVE BATTERY CABLE
BEFORE DISCONNECTING AND
RECONNECTING PROTECTIVE CONTROL
BOX/DISTRIBUTION BOX HARNESS.