d. Bias Ply Tire Chain Removal.
Remove tire chains from tires as soon as possible after leaving area
requiring their use. Prolonged use of tire chains may damage
(1) Detach locking retainer (8) from end fastener (7) and unhook end
fastener (7) from chain assembly (5).
(2) Unhook inside fastener (6) from chain assembly (5) and remove chain
assembly (5) from tire.
(3) Drive vehicle off chain assembly (5).
(4) Repeat steps 1 through 3 until all tire chain assemblies (5) have been
removed from tires.
(5) Stow tire chain assemblies (5) under drivers seat.