TM 9-2320-280 10
2-48. REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF FOUR-MAN CREW AREA
SOFT TOP AND ARCTIC SOFT TOP ENCLOSURES
For ease of installation, soft top components should be installed when temperatures are above 72°F (22C).
To prevent seams from leaking, coat with adhesive as needed (refer to appendix D, item 1).
a. General. The four-man soft top and arctic soft top enclosures consist of four soft doors, rear curtain,
cab roof cover, and bow assemblies. For removal and installation of doors, refer to para. 2-46. Para. 2-48
covers removal and installation of four-man cab roof cover, rails, bow assemblies, and rear curtain.
b. Removal of Cab Roof Cover, Rails, and Bow Assemblies.
(1) Unfasten eyelets (2) from turnbuttons (3) on horizontal rails (12) and A" pillar (13). Unfasten hook
and loop attachments (5) securing cab roof cover (6) to bow assemblies (4) and B" pillar (11).
(2) Remove cab roof cover (6) from horizontal rails (12).
(3) Unfasten eyelets (8) from turnbuttons (7) on C" pillar (9).
(4) Roll cab roof cover (6) over windshield and slide cab roof cover (6) from channel (1).
(5) Remove eight screws (14) and two bow assemblies (4) from horizontal rails (12).
(6) Remove six screws (15) and two horizontal rails (12) from A" pillar (13), B pillar (11), and C" pillar